We have a general law practice serving residents of and visitors to Hawaii, acting as their attorneys and counselors on a wide variety of matters with an emphasis on accident injuries and serious personal injuries; foreclosure defense law, criminal defense, construction defects and delay claim and medical and hospital malpractice.
In 2012 we won a judgment in excess of $2,400,000 in a commercial breach of contract situation.
In these cases there is no subsitute for immediate action – witnesses forget or disappear and evidence is destroyed. Call now for consultation on
- Accident Injuries, Serious Personal Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Construction Law and Construction Delay Claims
- Land Development Projects and Real Estate Transactions
- Close Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Medical and Hospital Malpractice
- Insurance Bad Faith Claim